Every contestant can enlist at most one AMV in each category from those listed above (AMV can consist of more independent parts). While enlisting the AMV, contestant should specify which category he/she enlists his/her AMV in. Organisers reserve the privilege to reassign the category.
Following prizes will be awarded:
- Best AMV of AnimeFest - awarded to AMV with most votes from audience across categories
- Best AMV in "Action/UpBeat" category - awarded by votes from audience
- Best AMV in "Drama/Romance" category - awarded by votes from audience
- Best AMV in "Comedy/Parody" category - awarded by votes from audience
- Animefest portal award - (for Czech authors only) awarder by votes from portal users
- Jury Award
- Jury Award for personal improvement - (for Czech authors only) awarded to author who shows radical improvement from last year or created an extraordinary AMV above levels of common AMV production
- AMV contest is open for all citizens of "Visegrad four" countries - Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Poland and Hungary
- The contestant must be an author or part-taker of enlisted AMV
- The contest is open for individuals (AMVs which are work of a team can be enlisted by any member of given team but only once)
- The contest is open for AMVs which did not participate in previous AMV contests on AnimeFest
- When submitting an AMV, author have to list all applications and tools he/she used to created the AMV
- Organisers reverve the privilege to disqualify any AMV which they found to be in conflict with laws of Czech Republic or with good manners.
- The contestant agrees with publication of the AMV on a webpage (after the contest)
- Participation in the contests in not enforceable
- Deadline for submitting AMVs is April 17th, 2011
- The AMV should be submitted through web-form (contact [email protected] for alternative ways of submitting). After successful upload, fill the form to enter the contest.
- Should you need more information, please, contact [email protected]
- Enlisted AMV must be at least 1 minute long (without credits) but not longer than 5 minutes. AMV must consist of video and sound track.
- Enlisted AMV must not have subtitles or logos in picture or have picture deformed, if it's not authors intention
- Enlisted AMV must consist of at least 70% of scenes from anime or manga. All used video sources must have a record on ANN encyclopedia.
- Enlisted AMV must not use other AMV as a source.
- Size of submitted file should not exceed 200MB
- Video resolution should be 640x360 pixels at least but not more than 1920x1080.
- Suggested video containers: AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP4
- Video containers WMV and MOV are allowed but not suggested due to possible issues with playing.
- Allowed video codecs: Xvid, DivX, H.264, H.263, MPEG-2, MPEG-1, Windows Media Video
- Video frame-rate should be at least 23,976 FPS
- Allowed audio codecs: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, ACC
- Suggested sampling rate: at least 44,1 kHz @ 16 bit
- AMV must contain credits with following: Authors name or nickname, used song (name and author), video sources (list of all used animes and mangas)
- Contestants should provide two versions of their AMV - one complete and one anonymous - without author's name. Anonymous version will be screened during the contest.